It’s Friday! WishesChoice proudly presents the collection of Happy Friday Wishes and Greetings for all Muslims. Undoubtedly, Friday is the most precious day that’s also believed to be the Eid Day as well that comes every week.
On Friday, Muslims go to perform Jummah prayers which are truly on high-priority for all the Muslims as ALLAH shower his blessings upon everyone. So, this is one of the most special days in Islam and surely you’d love to send Happy Friday Wishes to everyone on this day.
Scroll down to check out the collection of Happy Friday Wishes and Greetings.
Also check: Muharram Wishes
Jumma Mubarak Wishes And Friday Greetings
1 ) Every Friday, I feel like I deserve a flavored latte for all my hard work during the week.
2 ) You know that life is good when you get to sit down on a Friday and drink wine while forgetting all of the challenges of life.
Read Saturday Wishes
3 ) Every day that we wake up with oxygen in our lungs is a good day, but when that day is a Friday, it is even better.
4 ) Some had the custom of receiving the Eucharist daily, some twice a week, some on the Lord’s day, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, some only on the Lord’s Day.
5 ) Oh what a glorious day. Not only is Friday here, but I have a full two days off with those that I love. Life is good.
Friday Morning Wishes|Friday Morning Greetings
6 ) The first thing I do at the start of every week is drop to my knees and pray for Friday to come as fast as humanly possible.
7 ) I really try to get eight hours of sleep, and I really try not to go out after a Tuesday or Friday night show because I know I have a two-show day the following day.
Visit here to find more Sunday Wishes
8 ) Friday is like a cold beer that lasts all night through Saturday and Sunday before being cut off by the miserable Monday.
9 ) You know, I was a regular on the Friday afternoon drill squad. Um, which… The year after I left school, I went back and thanked the sergeant major because I was so fit.
10 ) I’m a very ritualistic, routine-oriented person, and I discovered over the years that I love working Monday through Friday.
Jumma Mubarak Greetings 2017
11 ) When I was 13, my family moved from a suburb of New York City to Miami, Florida, and we moved there the Friday before Labor Day weekend.
Read More Tuesday Wishes
- 12 ) Never take Friday for granted. Friday is the day that allows you to lounge around in your boxers all weekend long.
- 13 ) The scale and I are finally at peace with each other and it has nothing to do with food.
- 14 ) Who cares about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? My week starts at 5:01 on Friday, and ends at 9:00 on Monday.
15 ) I feel bad for Friday. It is the one day that I am so happy to see, yet the only day that has to see me spend all of my time with Monday through Thursday without ever judging me.
Friday Wishes Islamic|Friday Greetings Islamic
16 ) I came home, took a shower and sat down to eat before realizing that today is Friday and I don’t have to go to work tomorrow. Woohoo.
- 17 ) I came home every Friday afternoon, riding the six miles on the back of a big mule. I spent Saturday and Sunday washing and ironing and cooking for the children and went back to my country school on Sunday afternoon.
- 18 ) My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.
19 ) What does a person that loves their job say? It’s Friday already? Those that hate their job say: thank God it’s Friday.
20 ) hursday doesn’t really count as a day. I see it as an obstacle that was put in place to block me from seeing Friday.
Happy Friday Geetings|Happy Friday Wishes
21 ) Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.
22 ) ‘Friday’ is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song.
23 ) Give someone a hug. Give someone a kiss. It is Friday, and there is no better day in the week to start and finish as fast as possible.
24 ) A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation … and today is when it stops!!
25 ) We have to make sure the Good Friday Agreement works.
26 ) If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.
27 ) Monday could disappear and I wouldn’t shed a tear, but Friday, you’re too dear to my heart to ever fall apart.
- 28 ) How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.
- 29 ) I have tried all of the other days in the week, and nothing seems to compare to my beloved Friday. Happy Friday everyone.
30 ) I actually think the whole concept of retirement is a bit stupid, so yes, I do want to do something else. There is this strange thing that just because chronologically on a Friday night you have reached a certain age… with all that experience, how can it be that on a Monday morning, you are useless?
31 ) What are you doing this weekend? I am going to reflect on Friday and try to figure out why I am not excited for any Monday that comes.
- 32 ) Why is it that it takes me 7 full days before I can sit down and breathe a sigh of relief that it is Friday night?
- 33 ) If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on.
34 ) Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday is so darn close to Monday!
35 ) It’s going to be a fantastic day (just as soon as I get some caffeine in me!
36 ) Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor….almost.
Hope you loved these Happy Friday Wishes. Stay tuned for more!